A: 1. We are a B2B Social Enterprise whose Vision is to promote Personality Profiling for Social Good – making the benefits of Personality Profiling accessible to a much wider audience in the not-for-profit sector, promoting support and personal and professional development for both Staff and Clients, and strengthening communication, relationships and decision-making.
2. Diversity is a central focus: offering support through wider choice and inclusivity in our range of high quality, practical Personality Profiles. For example, helping a Social Worker make objective decisions, a couple aiming to strengthen their relationship, an individual seeking personal development, a Manager aiming to enhance team working, a Student considering career choices, a Teacher reflecting on their classroom management style, Parents exploring personality dynamics within the family.
3. To help increase accessibility to the benefits of Personality Profiling, we are committed to an ethical Fair Price policy and offer Shared Income Partnerships to not-for-profit organisations to benefit their Clients, while providing the advantage of an additional income stream.
1. Win-Win! Trading at a fair price, with integrity and commitment, for Social Good.
2. Valuing diversity in people: all personalities are equally valuable
3. Being compassionate: using Personality Profiling to support and guide
4. Promoting personal and professional development
5. Down-to-earth professionalism
6. Positivity and good humour!
A: Because differences in Personality continually influence the behaviour and outlook of individuals – whether consciously or unconsciously – and impact on relationships with others in both personal and professional contexts. Knowledge of Personality is therefore fundamental to better understanding ourselves and others, helping strengthen relationships and boost personal and/or professional development.
Corporate, for-profit organisations have long understood the benefits of Personality Profiling in supporting, for example, practical decision-making and processes such as selection, employee-job/project matching, individual and team development, and employee motivation and retention. Much profiling is focused on this, often at Management/Leadership level.
By providing wider choice and inclusivity of profiling, and having an ethical Fair Price policy, People Diversity aims to maximise accessibility to the benefits of Personality Profiling.
1. Choice and inclusivity: while much profiling is narrowly focused on personality relating specifically to the workplace (often Management/Leadership), we have an innovative range of ‘Personality in Context’ Profiles, currently a Family Suite (Parent and Child) and a Learning and Teaching Suite (Student and Teacher). Our Adult Personality Profiles explore an individual’s personality without focusing on a specific context or role and are therefore inclusive of all adults, encompassing those who may seek profiling for a personal or non-workplace context, as well as for workplace-related reasons.
2. Practicality: our high quality Profiles are designed to be of practical use! – user-friendly, ‘working documents’ to support a diversity of people in their own particular situation. For example, a Social Worker making objective decisions, a couple aiming to strengthen their relationship, an individual seeking personal development, a Manager aiming to enhance team working, a Student considering career choices, a Teacher reflecting on their classroom management style, Parents exploring personality dynamics within the family.
3. Cost: we are committed to an ethical Fair Price policy and are unaware of any competitors who match us on cost of profiles.
A: Very easily, and as and when you need to! People Diversity provides access to a completely self-contained, automated and secure profiling system – and instantly downloadable Profiles! Organisations benefit from maximum flexibility regarding timing and frequency of use: Account-holders may use as many profiles as they require and are invoiced at the end of the month. Please contact us to discuss setting up an account.
A: No. However, to ensure that your organisation gains the maximum benefit from using our Profiles, we strongly recommend that at least one staff member attends our one-day course, thereby equipping them with the practical knowledge, skills and confidence to integrate Personality Profiling into your environment.
A: Some not-for-profit organisations want to enable their Clients to benefit from using our profiles by providing them with the opportunity to purchase them directly. A Shared Income Partnership is a contractual agreement whereby People Diversity permits particular organisations to sell its Personality Profiles on their website for a percentage-share of the income generated. Please contact us to discuss a mutually beneficial arrangement.